The highlights of our life this week:
- I've been sick again. I think I'm finally on the mend.
- Nathan's face is healing nicely after his surgery. He doesn't want me to share photos.
- We got our tax refund, yay!
- We booked our flight to the family reunion in Minnesota this summer. Thank goodness for that tax refund.
- I opened the first jar of apricot nectar, looked at all I canned last year, and thought, "I'm amazing!"
- I made mini cherry-chocolate pies when we had company for dinner. It was so fun to serve hot-from-the-oven, individually-sized desserts.