Sunday, November 29, 2009

My birthday

For the first time since 2002, I wasn't sad on my birthday! Yay! We took some friends to see Snooty and the Beast (a parody/improv performance) and we took advantage of several free birthday food coupons. I took a vacation day on my birthday and baked 5 different kinds of cookies. After giving a bunch of them away as thank-you gifts, I made ice cream cookie sandwiches as my birthday dessert. Yum, yum!

It sure was nice to be barefoot / in my comfy sandals all day.









3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday - looks like you and Nathan had a fun time getting all your free treats. That will be Adam in a few weeks. His first priority, though is going to all the movie stores on the way home from work to get his free DVD rentals!

Jaime said...

Yay for happy birthdays! I love the free food. I need to get up off my behind and go get my birthday treats this year!

Michelle said...

I am glad you weren't sad on your birthday... I know how that is too, but, this year was a good birthday for me too!