Monday, May 12, 2008

4 things

I won't tag anyone new, so just do it yourself if you want.


1. Four jobs I have had in my life: Data entry/web design, transcriptionist, secretary, local unit support analyst.

2. Four Places I have lived: Hemet, CA; Riverside, CA; Anaheim, CA; West Jordan, UT

3. Four Shows that I watch: We don't have TV reception, so I don't follow any shows.

4. Four Places I Have Been: Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone,
Kentucky, some little island off the coast of Washington.

5. Four Blogs I Read Regularly: Jaime's, Danna's, In a Shoe, Susan's.

6. Four of MY Favorite Foods: Tacos, dip, homegrown tomatoes, carrots.

7. Four Places I'd Rather be right now: Asleep, curled up on the couch reading a book, outside, hanging out w/friends.

8. Four things I look forward to in the next year: Getting pregnant, tons of new babies being born to friends/family, stripping and painting my back deck, improving my marriage.

2 comments:

The Millers... said...

Fun post! So you guys are thinking about having a baby soon?!?! That's always exciting! I hated it when people gave me this advice when we started talking babies, but sleep as much as possible...you'll miss it!

Good luck with all that!

~Michelle~ said...

No time to do this!

But, I love you for trying...

Hope you are good.

Hugz,
Michelle