I've been "Tagged" by my sister!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing ten years ago? I was working full-time, finishing early morning seminary, and hanging out constantly with my best friend and boyfriend while flirting with lots of other boys.
2. Five things on my to-do list today: Dishes, call for a ride to the baby shower tomorrow, work on sharing time, dinner, pop a DVD in the mail.
3. What snacks do I enjoy? Dip of all sorts, carrot sticks, fresh homegrown fruit.
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Pay tithing, pay off the mortgage for me and both of my sisters, buy a 2007 car, and find someone to help me manage my investments. Oh, and go out to dinner to celebrate.
5. Three bad habits: Getting overwhelmed by silly things, falling asleep on the couch, not cleaning the litter box as often as I should.
6. Five Places where I lived: Hemet, Romoland, Riverside, Anaheim, West Jordan. (That's EVERYWHERE I've lived!)
7. Five jobs I have had: Printshop do-most-everything, data entry, transcriptionist, secretary, local unit support analyst.
8. Five things people don't know about me:
a: I used to be scared to enter unfamiliar gas stations
b: My favorite gardening outfit is my faded denim jumper, a top, and sandals
c: I didn't finish writing all my wedding gift thank-you notes (although I came close)
d: I found Mt. Rushmore incredibly boring
e: I constantly peek out my window after dark, especially if I'm up in the middle of the night, just to make sure everything is okay outside.
Tagging: Danna, Tennille, Lisa, Carolin, Michelle