Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not one of my finer moments

I scarfed down dinner last night and rushed off with my Primary presidency to purchase a small gift and visit our Primary president, who had a baby on Sunday. When I got home after visiting with the family for about 30 minutes, sitting across from them, talking and laughing... I found time to look in the mirror. Broccoli. Stuck in my front teeth.

On a happier note, the baby is just adorable. She was 5 lbs 14 oz, 19 inches, and the tiniest baby I have ever held.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Good to hear that Tara had her baby. I was out yesterday shopping for a gift for her too, and Adam told me she was in labor on Sunday. Can't wait to see the tiny baby! I am also glad to know that I'm not the only one that does embarassing things and is totally oblivious :)

Jaime said...

You're not alone sister friend. don't plan on something that small from me!

Danna said...

He He, at least the babe won't remember!! Don't worry we all do it at some point! :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's better to just not look in the mirror...at least for your ol' MOM. Never can tell what I will find stuck between my teeth.

The Greathouse Family said...

That's horrifying!! I am purely paranoid about that! Ask Jaime, I carry floss w/ me everywhere! So sorry to hear that but happy about a new baby!

Michelle said...

Oh Cher,

I have had that happen before. Well, not broccoli in the teeth but when I ate Spaghetti before and went to visit someone once... I looked in my rear view mirror as I was leaving only to find sauce all over my lips and the cracks of my mouth. It was embarrassing. Why wouldn't my friends say," Hey, wipe your mouth off!"

HELLO???