Thursday, January 8, 2015

Things I can't believe I waited this long to try

1. Fleece-lined tights.  They're great. They're toasty warm but don't leave you miserably hot indoors, layer nicely under jeans, don't feel uncomfortably tight, and are smooth inside and out.  TJ Maxx or Ross has them for $5-10.

2. Spotify.  I like Pandora (with Chrome blocking the ads) but I'm really starting to dig Spotify.  Currently enjoying Premium access for 3 months for only 99 cents.  Even better!

3. Nostril waxing.  Sounds nuts, but I think many men and some women would benefit from it.  My friend told me about it and I tried it a couple months ago.  You barely notice any pain - definitely the easiest area I've ever had waxed.  And if you're in the Salt Lake area and have any waxing needs, I love Carly at Wax Me Too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nostril waxing - ha ha - never heard of it!