Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My love of Arby's sauce

Dear Arby's employee:

When I say I'd like LOTS of Arby's sauce, I mean more than one packet per sandwich and none for my fries.  I really like this stuff.  I sometimes suck a sip out of the package.  I use two packets per sandwich and plenty for my fries.  I'm not very happy to have discovered this shortage of sauce after having left the restaurant.  I promise I'm not hoarding the sauce for later.  I will use every bit of it in my current meal.

Sigh.

So yeah, I love Arby's sauce.  Fortunately I don't care about Valentine's Day so I am not dreading it as Singles Awareness Day.  I've always tried to dredge up excitement for the day by asking coworkers what they're doing, but honestly, I think it's way overdone and I could easily ignore the occasion.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So glad to know that I'm not the only one. I always ask for more - I need at least 4 packets every visit and if I'm in the restaurant, at least a couple of those little paper containers. And I love it when they give me enough that I can bring some home and put on sandwiches the next day - yum. Kind of like how much I like Chick-Fil-A sauce too.

Jaime said...

I love arby's sauce!!! There is nothing like it.