It's a 3-day weekend for me, so I'm filling our days with projects and a little time for us. Here are my favorite parts so far:
- Finally screwing my kitchen shears holder into a cabinet, so they aren't cluttering up the counter.
- Paying 50 cents for 4 Marie Callender's pie tins, which I can redeem for much more $.
- Finding a used kitty carrier for $6.00, to help build our emergency preparedness kit. I can't imagine evacuating our home with our current "carrier" (a laundry basket with a blanket held tightly over the top).
- Watching excited children sort through a box of free books sitting in my driveway.
- Polishing the dining room table so the damaged parts are almost invisible.
- Eating a small handful of green beans from our garden, yum! I adore homegrown green beans.