How fun, Joelle gave me a blog award!
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I have a paranoid addiction of glancing out the blinds frequently. The other night I got up to put on chapstick, automatically glanced outside, then yelped because there was someone walking up our driveway and I wasn't expecting it.
2. I have an Internet addiction. It's very impressive if I spend one day of vacation without getting on the computer, no matter where I am.
3. I like to start my laundry on Saturday at 5AM. In fact, I hear the washer beeping at me now, time to swap loads!
4. There are weeks when I am so fed up with Nathan leaving dirty laundry around the house that I won't pick it up before doing laundry. I warn him on Friday night, I'm doing laundry tomorrow. If a shirt or 3 pairs of socks don't make it in, that's his problem.
5. I haven't put up a calendar yet this year. Consequently, some things are floating around in my head that probably should be written down.
6. It's almost impossible for me to stay awake when watching a movie at night with Nathan. I've given up trying - I just finish it another day by myself.
7. I don't get the mail every day, especially in the winter. It can be hazardous just getting to the mailbox across the street!
8. I almost never address Nathan by his name when talking to him. I call him "Husband" more frequently, as well as other pet names.
9. Most winter days, our blinds never get opened. I leave the house when it's dark. I get home when it's dark or almost dark. Until the sun is brightly shining, opening the blinds lets in too much cold air.
10. I sing random, composed on-the-spot songs quite frequently.
The new winners:
Shauna (that girl shares more deep thoughts than I even have)
To Love, Honor and Vacuum (I can't relate to everything, but she has some brilliantly down-to-earth marriage advice)
Jaime (how could pictures of my niece and nephew not be the most adorable content ever?)
Lindsey (I only know her through Nathan's stories and her blog, but she touches my heart)
Warm Pie, Happy Home (mmmm pie)
In a Shoe (how can I not be wowed by someone who has 9 kids, homeschools, and finds time to blog)
Eve (her blog is private, sorry, but I love her constantly changing design)
Now I've really got to attend to the laundry, I have too much to do today!