Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged again!

I really was tagged on this one, I didn't just pretend to be. I think I've done this tag before, but I'll probably answer differently.

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1. He's always willing to scare me when I have hiccups.
2. He loves me no matter how horrendous I look when I'm sick.
3. He sticks up for me when I least expect it.
4. He brings me leftover tidbits when they have catered events at work.

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Secretary
2. Transcriptionist
3. Local unit support analyst
4. Web design

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Robin Hood
3. 10 Things I Hate about You
4. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
(I have to clarify, I don't really watch TV, but occasionally I'll get episodes on DVD.)
1. Gilmore Girls
2. 3rd Rock from the Sun
3. I Love Lucy
4. Friends

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY: (I hardly ever email... so this'll be a stretch. How about people I've recently emailed?)
1. Sister Sarah Weinstock
2. Grandma Parker
3. Mom
4. My boss

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Homemade tacos
2. Dip
3. Homemade whole wheat bread
4. Extra sharp cheddar cheese

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Historical places on the East Coast
2. The Exploratorium
3. Disney World
4. Alaska (on a cruise)

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1. Meeting my newest niece
2. Christmas - seeing family in CA
3. Getting pregnant
4. Annual pay raises!

4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Marc or Stacy
2. Rachel P.
3. Danna
4. Susan M. (In case you need an excuse to blog!)

No comments: