Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sick. Again.

I woke up at 1:30 this morning with a sore throat. Went to the cupboard and discovered we had one vitamin C tablet left in the house, that's right, one. So, I took one vitamin A, one vitamin C, two echinacea, and gargled with colloidal silver. I tossed and turned the rest of the night and my throat is still bugging this morning. I'm chugging juice and water and I'll buy vitamin C on lunch, but I'm sure it's too late. (sigh)

I can't blame anyone but myself. I haven't been sleeping enough and my diet has been horrible.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my poor little muchacha!

Danna said...

Don't you just hate when you can only blame yourself! That is usualy the case with me! I hope you feel better soon! I realy like the Medicinal Herbs brand teas for things like that (and their kids teas are GREAT!!)! Wish I was closer to bring you soup!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope I don't catch it from you, since we talked on the phone this AM.
I know, you should blame it on your Dad. He has had quite a cold for over a week. Didn't he talk to you on Sunday?

Jaime said...

I tagged you; go to my blog.