Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pyrex vs. my kitchen floor

I turned away from the counter and my arm got caught in a 9x13 Pyrex dish, yanking it off the counter. I heard crashing and didn't know what I'd done until I turned and saw it hitting the kitchen floor - eek!

The results are in, Pyrex vs. my kitchen floor:

Both are damaged, yet both are okay! There is a chink out of the floor and one edge of the dish is scraped. I'm so relieved that it survived, since it has a nice tight lid and it it's part of a double-decker carrier set my sister Janice got me. Yay for Pyrex!!!!

5 comments:

Danna said...

I love pyrex!! :) What kind of floor do you have in your kitchen?

Spinster Family said...

Just seeing your dishes makes me hungry! I miss eating your food!

If you don't mind sharing, let me know your brownies recipe. They are the best in the world.

Spinster Family said...

Just seeing your dishes makes me hungry! I miss eating your food!

If you don't mind sharing, let me know your brownies recipe. They are the best in the world.

Evie said...

I hate it when I get a "chink" out of my floor...hehe, you are too funny....

Michelle said...

Wow. It is funny what happens to us when we don't pay attention and that fact that both survived is amazing!