Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Self-inflicted torture

Okay, I confess. I haven't been walking or exercising in any way in several months, unless you count 10 crunches last week. :P I've gained back 7 pounds because I've also been making poor food choices.

It's so hard to get back in a routine, but I started this morning! It was not fun. My hip joints are killing me and it took me twice as long to walk half as far as I used to. On the bright side, there was a nice breeze, I saw beautiful flowers everywhere, and I stayed toasty warm with a thermal shirt, a fleece pullover, fleece PJ bottoms, and fluffy warm socks Aunt Lauren gave me for Christmas. See, here's me, exhausted and showing off my warm (but not matching) outfit.

Here's hoping I can keep it up and it will get easy again!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey, back in the day we would both mismatch to be different. You see, this is the little Cherish coming through. Plus, who cares! As long as you are comfortable, that is all that matters in most situations...