Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a fabulous 4-day long birthday, thanks to my hunny and friends and family.

Might I say... if you ever go to Marie Callender's, I would highly recommend the tuscan chicken mac n' cheese. It's very tasty. (Applewood smoked bacon, mushrooms and curly pasta tossed with aged cheddar and jack cheese. Topped with a grilled chicken breast and crusted with parmesan cheese.)

My Primary president surprised me with a birthday cake at our Primary activity, since it was on my birthday.

Birthday presents included:
Meet the Robinson's DVD (I love this movie, it seems to have the original Disney magic)
Dove milk chocolate Promises
Almond Joy candy bars
An aloe vera plant (I had to leave mine behind in CA because it was huge and I planted it)
Balloons
Flowers (I was just thinking that day how long it had been since I had flowers around the house)
Godiva chocolates
Two cookbooks related to dip (easily my favorite food)
Lots of love, best wishes, and birthday songs!







Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Danna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)