Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Furniture adventures

In one piece of the new couch, there is a drawer, which I think is just odd. Anyway we pulled it out partway and somehow the cats managed to slither their bodies through the gap into the couch section. I pulled out the drawer and this is what we saw.

Then Picasso tried to climb inside the back of the couch.

A couple days later, while the home teachers were here, Echo crawled under the recliner. You can kind of see his tail sticking out. (You have to visualize this.... the home teachers are sitting on the couch and I am lying on my stomach on the floor, in a skirt, trying to take pictures.)

Nathan opened the recliner so I could pull him out, which was such a funny sight, but unfortunately I did not have the camera at that point.

No comments: