Monday, August 6, 2007

Thanks a lot, Danna!

I thought I'd done this before... but I couldn't find it, so here you are.

Jobs I've held:
1. Printshop general employee/typesetter
2. Working out of a chain smoker's home for a web-based company
3. Transcriptionist
4. Navy Commanding Officer's secretary
5. Stake Support Analyst

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. 10 Things I Hate about You
2. Save the Last Dance
3. Sound of Music
4. Robin Hood (the Disney one)

Guilty Pleasures:
1. eating half a pint of onion dip in one sitting (and then I feel sick)
2. sniffing Yankee candles

Places I have lived:
1. Hemet, CA
2. Romoland, CA
3. Riverside, CA
4. Anaheim, CA
5. West Jordan, UT

T.V. Shows I enjoy:
1. I Love Lucy
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Scooby-Doo
4. ?

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
I totally don't remember the first time. Let's go with the second time, a couple years later. He was sitting on Chris' couch, playing with the remote, and we were talking about girls. I just remember he was kinda cute and seemed nice enough. And he was fresh off his mission. I don't recall thinking anything else.

Places I have been on vacation:
1. Carpinteria, CA
2. A little island off the coast of Washington, extremely close to the border.
3. Yellowstone
4. Sebree, KY
5. Amarillo, TX
6. Agua Caliente, CA
7. Random other places around the U.S.

My Favorite Foods:
1. Homemade tacos.
2. Dip.
3. Pizza with all the meats, mushrooms and pineapple.
4. Extremely sharp cheddar cheese, dijon mustard, and Triscuits.
5. Impossible Pie.
6. My sister's scrambled eggs.

Websites I visit daily: (or when your on the computer)
1. Hotmail
2. Mormonchic.com
3. Danna's blog
4. ksl.com
5. Accuweather.com
6. myspace.com

Body parts I have injured:
1. My toe.
2. Fingers.
3. My knees (as a kid).

Awards I have won:
1. Memorizing all 25 scripture mastery verses each of my 4 seminary years
2. Can't remember, I know I have various certificates
3.

Nicknames I've been called:
1. Rish
2. If you know me, you'll know the other ones. I'm not posting them.
3.

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this:
1. SnapHappy
2. I don't have any others if I'm not tagging back
3.
4.

No comments: