Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas!

It was a fantastic Christmas season.  Festival of Trees, a live nativity (with a camel!), California with family, sewing, baking, Messiah sing-along, looking at lights, ice skating, dates, helping with missionary care packages, a party with the young women at church, etc.  

I've already put photos on Facebook or Instagram, and I get so focused on enjoying family that I slack at taking pictures while I'm with them.  I did take some baking pictures and I'll share recipe links in a later post.  Here's a blurry picture with my sister and mom.  


For the last year or so, I've been asking my grandma questions in order to write her life story.  On this visit, I did some of the interviewing as a video.  It increasingly hits me that I don't know how much longer I'll have, and I want to remember her voice.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww...we love our cherish visits!