Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life's crazy again!

I'm horribly behind on blogging. I should be asleep by now but I'm waiting to switch laundry and turn off the water in the garden. I'll try to post next week when life slows down, but here's a brief update.

Nathan went to visit friends in TX for almost two weeks. While he was gone I did things like start a compost pile, try yoga, buy solar walkway lights, and paint.

My department at work is getting ready to move into a newly remodeled building. I'm helping with a number of things to prepare, such as arranging for a welcome breakfast and lunch for 350 people.

I'm also smack in the middle of training three new employees. One of them will be taking English and Spanish calls for North America. One will be taking Dutch calls for Suriname. One will be taking Creole calls for Haiti and English calls for North America. The training varies slightly for these areas of support, so I'm extra busy trying to cover it all. All of them know English as a second (or third) language, so there are always a few communication gaps.

Nathan has a cold and had a mysterious allergic reaction / large quantity of bites. We never figured out what caused it and the bumps are finally going down.

Pictures and more details to come...next week after the move is done!

2 comments:

Danna said...

WONDERWOMAN! (you have to sing it...)

Unknown said...

Haha, you are wonderwoman!! Just when I think I know what's going on with you, I realize it was just the tip of the iceberg called your life...