Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 kinds of bread!

Last week I made Honey Crisp Coffee Cake. Since it was already partly healthy, I changed the recipe to use all honey and whole wheat flour. It was yummy!

Here's the topping....
..and the finished product!

We had a Cinco de Mayo potluck at work. The Mexican Holiday Bread recipe contained ingredients I couldn't find (4 stinking stores I searched!), so I made this bread recipe instead. It's supposed to be for Day of the Dead, but I figured hey, at least it's a Mexican bread recipe. It had anise seed and orange peel, with a sugary orange glaze, and it was unusual and tasty.


Last week, I also made Whole Wheat Pumpkin Seed Bread, which was tasty for sandwiches. I whipped up my own sweet mustard (my latest experiment, various kinds of mustard) and the flavors blended nicely.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Mmm...that topping looks yummmmmmy.