Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The Easter bunny brought Nathan goodies this morning! Apple beer, cream soda, graham crackers, and "nests."


My "new" Easter outfit - I love hand-me-downs!

We had a yummy Easter dinner. Ham, baked potatoes, corn, carrots w/nutmeg, black cherry jello with pears, cheddar-garlic biscuits, and Knott's berry punch.


After dinner, Nathan read to me while I washed dishes. He read the story of the Savior appearing to Mary at the tomb.


Truly, this is the reason for the season...the Easter season. He is risen.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, dare I ask what Apple Beer is??? Is it a non-alcholic Beer that tastes like Apple? I love the pic of Jesus and Mary. I would love hand me downs too if I could fit into them. LOL!

Evie said...

HAPPY LATE EASTER! You and Nate are such a cute couple, I love reading about your life!:)

Cherish said...

Oh, Michelle, apple beer is a local thing apparently. It's very similar to sparkling apple cider.

http://applebeer.com/