Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One winter at a time...

Well it's our 3rd real winter and I finally bought a warm coat that fits me. It's from Lands End and I got it brand new off ebay. (Ignore the washed-out look, for some reason the flash did funny things.)

I'm a little overwhelmed this week between overtime, Primary, and the fact that Christmas is coming very soon. This is as far as I've gotten in decorating.



I am trying to get started this morning, but I have a lot to do. I'm only on the computer because I'm so tired I just can't get moving yet. Okay, because I don't want you to think I'm a bum, I have gotten a few things done (it's 6:34 right now). I've gotten Nathan up and off to work, put away clean dishes, straightened the living room, made the bed, started black beans in the pressure cooker, and butter is softening on the counter for cornbread.

Oh ya, Nathan's car got towed to the shop yesterday because it's massively overheating, again. Consequently, he has my car today, the worst day for him to need it, since it's my late night at work.

Hope your Christmas is not so stressed!

No comments: