I've been practicing my future parenting skills with my cats.... bad CHOICE not bad KITTY. Let me tell you, I have said that a lot this past week. I have no clue what is up with the cats but they are driving me up a wall. I have stomped downstairs multiple times, holding a cat, turning it over to Nathan to be scolded and temporarily imprisoned. I have chased a cat through the house spraying him repeatedly with a squirt bottle. The cats just do not take me seriously when it comes to discipline.
- Sharpening claws on the couch
- Headbutting over a full glass of water (thankfully it was just water)
- Leaping from the table (a no-no) to the china cabinet (a HUGE no-no)
- Sleeping on my kitchen table (this is just plain mocking me)
- Chewing on puzzle pieces
- Leaping onto the kitchen table, thereby skidding the half-completed puzzle off the table into pieces, ruining several hours of work
- Knocking a cookie jar off the fridge and shattering it
Let me just say that I feel for those of you who are having a week where your kids don't listen, because I feel like such a bad "parent" this week!