Friday, September 28, 2007

ABC

Thanks to my sister for giving me something new to post.

The ABC’s of ME!
A- Attached or single: Attached.
B- Best Friend: I think my sister or my husband.
C- Cake or Pie: Depends. But hey, it's pie month!
D- Day of choice: Saturday.
E- Essential Item: My purse.
F- Favorite Color: Blue.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Either sour gummi worms or chocolate-covered gummi bears.
H- Hometown: Hemet, CA and Romoland, CA
I- Indulgence(s): Any variation of artichoke-spinach dip when we go out to eat.
J- January or July: July. Summer is magical.
K- Kids: Someday... it had better be soon. (sigh)
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Meaning.
M- Marriage Date: June 28, 2003. Today is my 3-year 3-month anniversary!
N- Number of Siblings: That is a complicated story. Let's go with a total of 21. I think that is right.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges for juice, apples for eating.
P- Phobias or Fears: Anything I can't control.
Q- Quote(s): Life never was fair.
R- Reason To Smile: It's Friday!
S- Season: Summer.
T- Tag Three +: Carolin, Danna (I don't know a 3rd blogger)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I often try all different parts when singing a hymn, including the men's parts if I'm really bored.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat within reason.
W- Worst Habit: Getting overwhelmed.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well I've never had an ultrasound and my x-rays were dental x-rays which make me gag. No preference.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Dip.
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio.

1 comment: