Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Baby blessing

Nathan and I both went to California for a brief weekend visit, for a baby blessing. Chris and Christine are two of our closest friends and they had their first baby in May - Shaylene Elisabeth. They live in Texas now, but flew back so family could be there.

Nathan had actual tickets and I flew standby thanks to my friend whose husband works for the airlines. I've never flown standby before so it was a little unnerving, but it worked out just fine and saved me lots of money.

(Some of these pics are small, but you can always click on the picture to view bigger, in case you didn't know.)


Aunt Julie (another friend!) and Shaylene...Nathan cut off half of Julie's head somehow, oops


All of the men who stood in the circle, outside the church building

Danny, Chris, and Nathan (aka the 3 amigos) and Shaylene. I wonder how long it will be until all of them have babies...
Cute picture of Danny and Shaylene

1 comment:

Danna said...

No pictures of you or Christine holding the babe!! :) I can't believe they have a baby, time goes too quickly!! :) I miss you!